- Entry visas for short-term stays in Hungary are not required for visitors from European Union member countries, the USA, Canada, or Japan. For further information about visas and other requirements, please contact the Hungarian embassy or consulate in your country.
In case of any other visa questions, please contact the web site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at konzuliszolgalat.kormany.hu/en
Arriving in Budapest
- Beside the well-known airlines, several low-cost airlines fly between Budapest and large European cities (for example Wizzair, Germanwings, EasyJet, SkyEurope, Air-Berlin, and Snowflake).
At Liszt Ferenc Airport in Budapest you should take official airport taxis. For any taxi ride within Budapest, it is strongly recommended to use officially authorized taxis: Főtaxi: (+361) 222-2222, City Taxi: (+361) 211-1111, Tele5taxi: (+361) 555-5555, Budataxi: (+361) 233-3333.
At the airport, you may also take the minibus. The fixed price for the Airport Minibus Service is about 10 EUR (return ticket is 15 EUR), which will take you to any destination in Budapest and also pick you up at your hotel for your return flight.
Public transportation between the airport and the hotels/conference venue is less expensive (3 Euro for a one-way trip) but also less convenient, with at least 3 transfers (for the details please contact Information Desk at the Airport).
- The official language of the Conference is English.
- The organisers do not accept any responsibility for injuries/damages or losses sustained by individuals or their personal belongings during the conference. Participants are strongly advised to carry appropriate travel and health insurance.
- All registered delegates and accompanying persons are required to wear a conference name badge when attending sessions and social events.
- Refreshments and coffee will be served in the conference area during breaks.
Certification of Attendance
- A Certificate of Attendance will be available at the registration desk.